DPSI students who performed Dance in the India Day program were honoured with participation certificates issued by the Indian Association & Lohana Community, Kampala. They received special appreciation and the Certificates from the School Principal Mr. Swami.
- Highest academic standards.
- Great analytical minds.
- Compassionate and sensitive hearts.
- Safe and nurturing school einvironment that supports and encourages lifelong learning, postive self-esteem and understanding.
- Teachers who are professionally profient and passionate educators.
- Resources and opportunities that enhance learning.
- Recognize and respect the multicultural and international diversity of our school community.
- Professional and proficient teachers with a passion for education.
- Well-researched and thoughtful school curriculum and delivery, which promotes creativity, curiosity, determination, independepence, self-reliance, adaptability and teamwork.
- Provide an integrated learning approach with emphasis on experimentation, self-discovery,high level of engagement, hands-on experience and exam preparation.
- Create a stimulating learning environment that creates eager and active learners and nurtures their thinking, analyzing and learning capabilities.