We will do anything in our scope to sight out the best for our students. These are some of our picture moments from the University fair organized today at our campus by S3 Education services, Kampala.
At Delhi Public School International Kampala, we try to recognize the imperative of imparting an educational experience that is world-class in every respect and which prepares children for global citizenship. We believe that a curriculum of excellence with a global dimension is central to the education of children to face the challenges of the 21st century with confidence and strength of character.
- The School’s vision is to provide a learning environment that encourages children to bring out the best in themselves and which supports their all-round development, through discovering the joy of learning, awakening and illuminating their intellect in multi-dimensional ways, and instilling abiding values in themselves.
- Encourage the students to develop a sense of responsibility towards their country and the world as a whole. Impart the right values to students including teamwork, selfation, sensitivity, compassion and applied learning.
- Encourage the students to develop a sense of responsibility towards their country and the world as a whole.
- Impart the right values to students including teamwork, selfation, sensitivity, compassion and applied learning. Provide outstanding teaching resources so that students' experience all round academic, intellectual, social, cultural, physical, emotional and spiritual development to a well-developed curriculum.
- To foster the all-round development of children by facilitating their learning in an exciting, inspiring, challenging and innovative environment.
- To provide a safe, secure and inclusive environment in which each child can enjoy learning and strive for excellence.
- To provide opportunities for children to step beyond the confines of classroom learning and the immediate context to explore new places and adventures.
- To build a community of competent and caring educators, with rich experience and multi-cultural perspectives, and provide them continued professional development opportunities.
- To continuously improve the quality of education offered by regular review of curriculum and adopting best practices.
- To inspire young minds to think creatively and laterally, solve problems and develop a lifelong enthusiasm for learning, and thus prepare them for future challenges and opportunities.